The WRCTC delivers relevant, operational-level training to local, state and federal law enforcement agencies and community-based organizations in support of national priorities, and serves as a force multiplier in the global narcotics threat and transnational organized crime reduction efforts.
What We offer:
Patrol Officer Response to Street Drugs
Registration is restricted to US military, law enforcement, and emergency response personnel.
Tuition and Fees
There is no cost to attend this training.
All students must academically pass a written test with a 70% or 81 points out of 115 possible points to successfully complete the course.
- Drug Abuse Recognition system using pupilometer cards and pupil lights
- Drug physiology and pharmacology
- Drug Identification and methods of use
- Recognition of drug signs and symptoms
- Drug trends
- Drug smuggling
- Drug paraphernalia
- Dangers of confronting subjects under the influence
- Legal issues and coverage of all areas of warrantless searches
- Clandestine lab recognition
- Drug distribution techniques
Patrol Officers Response to Street Drugs is a 4 Day (40 hour) course.
There are no prerequisites to attend this course.